Ipad 4 Notifications Problems

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by wwusa, Feb 14, 2015.

1. wwusa macrumors newbie

Macrumors,

Just bought an open box special 16gb ipad 4 off ebay. Ipad is operating just fine and appears to be in great shape with two exceptions.

#1- I simply cannot get twitter notifications to work. Don't get them on the lockscreen and I don't get them while I'm using the device. Notifications are of course enabled via settings. I get my gmail and message notifications just fine, but no twitter. I've tried a factory restore both with and without itunes. I have an iphone 5c that work with notifications perfectly.

#2- Much smaller problem than the notifications but I can't get my youtube videos to play full screen. It will maximize but the user interface is still visible. Bizarre.

Any ideas on either of these problems? Could this be a minor hardware problem? Any help you guys can offer is appreciated. Thanks!

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

For the Twitter notification thing, are you sure that it's not only enabled but that you have the banners and alerts turned on too? Just checking.

3. wwusa thread starter macrumors newbie