Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whoknows87

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
S.Florida
I recently got an iPad 4th Generation 16GB Wifi as a gift, If I am going to use it via Wifi Only I'm not gaining much am I ? no 4G anyway

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
So you got it for free?

Lol how are you not gaining anything? Unless you really need to use LTE every where you go.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I recently got an iPad 4th Generation 16GB Wifi as a gift, If I am going to use it via Wifi Only I'm not gaining much am I ? no 4G anyway

OT...

OP, you sig asserts that cleverness, and even cynicism, precludes kindness, gentleness and humanity.

I would suggest that it is not an either/or, but that both cleverness and kindness can co-exist.

Just one man's opinion...and experience.:D

whoknows87

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
S.Florida
Maybe I should rephrase my question/statement lol What is the difference between iPad 3 vs iPad 4 Wifi Models? I thought the big selling point for the 4 was the LTE capability

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
Maybe I should rephrase my question/statement lol What is the difference between iPad 3 vs iPad 4 Wifi Models? I thought the big selling point for the 4 was the LTE capability

iPad 3 had LTE. iPad 4 had expanded LTE support.

Main factors are the Lightning connector. Other specs are A6X chip, FaceTime HD.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.