All iPads iPad (4th gen) sale at MacMall

Discussion in 'iPad' started by doboy, Jan 20, 2014.

1. doboy macrumors 68000

2. triple-tap macrumors 6502

thanks for this post. I sold my ipad 3 before the ipad air announcement in anticipation of upgrading. I bought the ipad 3 the week after the ipad 4 was announced for a whopping $509.99 (16 gig with cellular), so I was able to recoup most of my money by selling before the announcement of the iPad Air.

I have regretted it ever since. I bought an ipad air, and returned it. I didn't like how fragile it was. (2 friends also bought one on launch day, and screen broke on 1 after a 10-12 inch drop).

I have been looking for a decent deal on an ipad 4, and you showed it to me.

I bought a 64 gig wifi + Sprint for $489 (no shipping charges or tax), so I am pretty stoked. I can't wait for it to get here.

3. Mazda 3s macrumors 6502

Mazda 3s

4. doboy, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014

doboy thread starter macrumors 68000

No problem. It's a really good price for a new unit especially if you don't pay tax on it.

Not if you want a cellular version:cool: Also only $20 less than MacMall with questionable warranty status (whether Apple will honor from that seller if needed).

5. fredericroumi macrumors newbie

Damn! Just went through the ordering process only to realize at the end that they don't ship to Canada :(

Anyone know if there's a way for me to order still? Looking for an iPad Air wifi + cell

Also, I'm assuming Apple will honour the warranty (and AppleCare) even if the device is bought in the US and used in Canada? And the cellular should work with any carrier here in Canada right?