iPad 5th gen won't come out until next fall because

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
It wouldn't make sense to release a new design just this spring
7 months from now is May so it would mean they would released it in March and that's only 5 months away so yep :'( this means no new iPad until next fall
so that's stupid...they didn't make the new iPad have better battery when it's the 4th generation and no new design or thinness and it's late 2012.
Does anyone agree?

geoff2005

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2010
who knows what they are thinking at apple.

This could have been just a small update and the real thing comes out in Spring.

I dont think anyone knew they were going to release this new iPad.

Comment

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
7 months from now is May so it would mean they would released it in March and that's only 5 months away so yep :'( this means no new iPad until next fall
so that's stupid...they didn't make the new iPad have better battery when it's the 4th generation and no new design or thinness and it's late 2012.
Does anyone agree?
I imagine they, apple, wanted to move all they're products to lightning.

Comment

geoff2005

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2010
I imagine they, apple, wanted to move all they're products to lightning.
hahah could be reason why they released this one. I was at apple store maybe 1 month ago and one of the Genius says that their old connector is rare to find in the store, they all had the lighting ones but passed around a handful of old connectors for iPhone 4s and older including iPad.

I wouldn't jump the gun and buy this new iPad just yet. Ill be patient and wait till beg of Spring to see what happens

Comment

OatmealRocks

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2009
Does anyone agree?
Yawn boring post by OP.

Comment