iPad 64GB AT&T 3G in Black Available

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hahale, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahale, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011

hahale macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    I'm totally new to this forum,...(having been lurking around though).
    Well, I have just pick up my 64GB AT&T Black ipad2 from best buy, it is still unopened and I have the receipt.
    I'm thinking of returning it, but if there's anyone who's willing to become its new owner, i'll gladly meet up with you.
    I'm in the Greater Los Angeles Area. (no upcharge involved)

2. jimmymendoza macrumors newbie

3. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

this is not the marketplace.

"Before you can access the Marketplace forum, you need a minimum post count of 250, as displayed in your User Profile, and you must have been a MacRumors member for at least 180 days (about 6 months). Posts in certain forums (e.g., the "Politics, Religion, Social Issues" and "Console Games" forums) do not count toward this total. Marketplace posts do not count toward your total post count either. Details are in the Forum Rules. If you start a "for sale" thread or make other Marketplace-type posts in another forum to avoid the minimum requirements, your thread/posts will be deleted."

4. hahale thread starter macrumors newbie

i am in the san gabriel valley.
    hmm... i am not 100% sure that I'm going to sell it yet...
    I do have another 32GB AT&T reserved at best buy, once I pick that one up then I don't need the 64GB.
    how about I let you know for sure by noon time tomorrow.

5. hahale thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry about posting in the wrong forum...but i am not qualified to post in the marketplace...and i know that many people have been having a hard time getting the 3g at&t model. just thought i'd help.

6. hahale thread starter macrumors newbie

yes, I have picked up my 32GB ATT and no longer needs the 64GB one, so if someone is still interested please email me...

7. Buck987 macrumors 6502a

great offer by you...its neat your trying to help someone out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.