Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slimejester

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2020
I’ve been using a mouse and keyboard with my iPad 6, and I’ve been thinking seriously about upgrading to the iPad 7 and getting the Logitech Combo Touch case. I know the smart move is to wait it out and pick up the iPad 8 or 11” Air whenever they’re released, but does anyone think there will be a decent keyboard/trackpad case for iPad 6th Gen? Seen a few on Amazon, but they look pretty suspect.

flobach

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2008
Germany
I wouldn’t hold my breath. They will have to be bluetooth, so will need a built in battery...best to either have an external mouse, or get the 7. Check out the refurb store, they pop up there every now and then!

slimejester

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2020
I wouldn’t hold my breath. They will have to be bluetooth, so will need a built in battery...best to either have an external mouse, or get the 7. Check out the refurb store, they pop up there every now and then!
Yes, I bought a Logitech Slim Folio and use a Pebble mouse. It’s not as great as an all in one package w/ Trackpad, but it’ll get the job done.

Reactions: flobach
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.