iPad Accessories in Vegas...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by vistokid, Mar 26, 2012.

1. vistokid macrumors 6502

Hi I'm going down to Vegas for a few days (from Canada) and I'm wondering if there's a good place to find 3rd party accessories (looking for a nice case) for my new iPad? I know there's a couple of Apple Stores around the strip, but I'm pretty sure they only carry smart covers.

Thanks!

2. SporkLover macrumors 6502

Personally I would wait a few weeks for the case market to catch up and then order one off Amazon!

As far as 3rd party stores, just about any retailer that has an electronics section will sell iPad cases and if you pop into any of the malls look to one of the many kiosks in the mall where they well cell phone cases.... most carry iPad cases as well.

Good luck and have fun!

3. vistokid thread starter macrumors 6502

90% of items from Amazon.com don't ship to Canada. Such a pain.

I really want the Speck Pixelskin HD (new version).

4. Orlandu macrumors 6502

Orlandu

Fry's Electronics, Walmart, Target, or Best Buy. They all have accessories that work with the new iPad. Not a large selection yet, most are made for the iPad 2 still. Front screen protectors for the iPad 2 work on the new iPad, but some cases may not work since it's slightly thicker.

5. kingalien macrumors regular

kingalien

6. vistokid thread starter macrumors 6502

Are any of these stores on the strip?

----------

Thanks!

7. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

There's a stand right in front of the apple store in fashion show. I think apple made them move down a little more near Tommy Bahama, but they had a whole bunch of iPad cases. Not 100% sure if they are 3rd gen compatible yet.

8. Bobby.e macrumors 6502

9. Orlandu macrumors 6502

Orlandu

Fry's is down at the Town Square Mall on the southern end of the strip. The nearest Best Buy is down by the Boulevard Mall a few blocks from the Strip off of Desert Inn. There's a Walmart Super Center also not far, just on the east side of the airport at Eastern & Russell.

10. vistokid thread starter macrumors 6502

WOW! Thanks very much... I leave in a week so hopefully they'll be some more cases in store. Thanks again.