All iPads iPad Air 2 Black Friday deals

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rhaezorblue, Oct 23, 2014.

1. rhaezorblue macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

2. Jawnathin macrumors 6502

I may jump on it if the Black Friday deal is good enough. $100 off is nice but I would like a little more if possible. Would jump on a 64GB w/ Cellular if it was $650 total. Currently with taxes its near $800. Will keep what I have for that much.

3. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

I'll just stick with my education discount of $20 off and call it a day, not waiting in line for 24 hours to save money on an iPad

4. rhaezorblue thread starter macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

I suppose anything is possible - I think since this years iPad is a "geek release" - and since last years model is still so good, the Air 2 won't see big sales growth, so retailers may try and discount more. I think it's all on how Target and Wal-Mart start competing against each other, the discount cycles gets better and better.

----------

I think most of the iPad deals went all weekend last year. They are not doorbusters. Or at least all day Black Friday.

5. dannyyankou macrumors 604

dannyyankou

I would probably do this if I didn't have a $150 Best Buy gift card.

6. Markiie macrumors 6502

Markiie

24 hours? a lot longer than that now a days....

Actually, you can try to score one online too if thats a option. I've weighed about waiting but i just can't

7. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

Apple had their gift card deal in Canada last year too. I'm going to wait to see what kind of deals there are this year. Even the $75 gift card would be good because I can just use it to buy a cover/case.

Also, what happens to the gift card if you return the iPad? Do you keep it?

8. Dallas Pilgrim macrumors newbie

I'm waiting. I cancelled my order with Apple. Going to see what deals are around online, then combine it with AT&T's $100 credit for signing a 2 year contract with them.

9. rhaezorblue thread starter macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

Does anyone have any recommendations on which gives the best overall deal, based on past sales?

10. rhaezorblue thread starter macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

11. SpecialJ macrumors newbie

If you are a member, Costco has the 64GB Air 2 for $579.99 right now. You could buy it now, and wait to see what the BF deals are. Costco has a 90 day return policy, so if a great deal pops up elsewhere on Black Friday, simply return the iPad to Costco for a refund and buy another one.

12. Closingracer macrumors 68020

I wouldn't buy one from Target even if they paid me $500 to take it off their hands

----------

http://www.costco.com/ipad-air-2.html

Costco is selling the the new iPad Air 2 for $10-$20 dollars off. The 16GB are $489, 64GB is $579 and 128GB is $679

13. dannyyankou macrumors 604

dannyyankou

Why not? They have a 30 day return policy (60 days if you have a red card plus 5% off) unlike other stores that have a 14 day policy.

Edit: Just saw that Costco has a 90 day policy. Never mind then :D

Still nothing wrong with Target though.

14. Closingracer macrumors 68020

I don't trust them after the incident last year nor never liked shopping at the one near me anyways ...always was unorganized

15. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I purchased my mom her first iPad last year at Target Black Friday. The iPad Air. Tomorrow, my iPhone 6 Plus is being delivered. I'll be trading in my iPhone 5S on Friday at Apple for $300. I'll use that gift card toward my own iPad Air 2.

So, I'll wait to see what Apple discounts on Black Friday is.

16. rhaezorblue, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

rhaezorblue thread starter macrumors regular

rhaezorblue

Costco extends the 1 year warranty provided by Apple to a total of 2 years. If iPads fall into the "Computers" category.