iPad iPad air 2 case like Incase book jacket?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Haysbert, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Haysbert macrumors member

Hi everyone,

So I just bought my wife an air 2 for her birthday and I know she will want a case on it. The case she has now is an incase book jacket and she loves it (https://www.goincase.com/shop/book-jacket/incase-book-jacket-for-ipad-air/).

Sorry if this has been asked before but are there any cases similar to that one? She really likes the full protection it gives and will want the same on her new iPad. I've been to a couple stores and couldn't find anything similar, just the incase one for the first air. Thanks in advance!

2. darknyt macrumors 6502a

I've used the Hamburg by Kavaj that I liked alot. Only caveat is that the two corners closest to spine aren't technically covered but I never had any issues.

Using a devicewear right now, but see my other thread for issues with it.

Is she not very picky? That thing looks pretty bulky and only so-so quality.

3. jryu90 macrumors member

jryu90

Have you considered the Turnaround by Logitech?

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/turnaround-ipad-air2?crid=1240

I saw this at my local Best Buy and found the fit and quality to be pretty good, plus it rotates for both portrait and landscape viewing. It's made of tough, soft-touch plastic, that seems very durable for the long-run. It's wraparound design also ensures pretty good coverage for protection. I would've bought it had it not been for the Type+ keyboard folio I bought for my iPad Air 2.

4. Haysbert thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the response and recommendation, I'll check this one out.

She isn't that picky but she just wants something that will protect it when she throws it in a bag or if it drops by accident. She currently has an ipad 1 (launch device) and the case on it still looks brand new so she was hoping they made one for the new air.

----------

Thanks for the response, that case looks pretty cool. I wonder how secure it is inside of the "inner" case. I'll have to run to best buy tomorrow and check it out. When I was there a couple days ago I didn't see it and they barely had anything for the air 2.