iPad iPad Air 2 CC bug

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DanielCNP, Nov 25, 2014.

1. DanielCNP macrumors newbie

About the AirDrop/AirPlay button, can't remember so well but I think this happened after jailbreaking and it's annoying. Any Idea of why this happened and how to fix this?

Attached Files:

2. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

its a vanilla ios bug. happens on my non jailbroken mini on 7.1.2 sometimes.

3. JPNFRK7 macrumors 6502

JPNFRK7

Something is wrong with Airplay in iOS. Sometimes Airplay will not wake my AppleTV and will get stuck. Other times it will wake the AppleTV but when you close the app playing the media (Tunein Radio usually), it will stop streaming until you come back to the app. Both situations require a Reboot to fix. Also in the menu where you choose the media output the options will be scrolled past the window. you can still scroll and choose them but just a little annoying. All this is on my iPad Mini 8.1 and iPad 2 8.1.1.

4. benrd macrumors member

I'm having problems with cc on iphone 6 in that most of the time it won't swipe up, if I lock and unlock it works again then stops working soon after, is proving really annoying!

5. DanielCNP thread starter macrumors newbie

Is there any way at all to fix this??

6. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

no, its just a bug that apple has yet to fix. I guess you could disable airdrop if it really bothers you, or i think tweaks like springtomize can hide airdrop/airplay completely.

7. DanielCNP thread starter macrumors newbie

Looks like the problem was solved after the last Springtomize update :D

Attached Files:

8. dendlet macrumors newbie