iPad Air 2 for salesmen

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Arkados, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Arkados macrumors regular

So we have purchased 6 iPad Air 2s for our salesmen and I have put restrictions on them (they are strictly for work, no need to install other apps or movies). My question is: They are located all over the midwest so if we decide to use a new app travelling and installing them is out of the question. Is it possible to have an Apple Store employee go and call me, remove the restriction, install the app, and then re-enable the restrictions?

2. Richdmoore macrumors 65816

Richdmoore

At the large aviation company I worked for, they emailed us a step by step guide to remove the restrictions, install the app, then replace the restrictions. Of course, they also have something called Airwatch installed, if we install any unauthorized apps it sends an email to both us and the company it department "snitching" on us. It is actually crazy how much they can track us and anything we do on the iPad.

I think over the years Airwatch was upgraded, they can now push an update and the iPad will install a new app automatically without us having to do anything.