iPad iPad air 2 Otterbox defender

Discussion in 'iPad' started by DoctorEgypt, Feb 13, 2015.

1. DoctorEgypt macrumors newbie

DoctorEgypt

I just got an Otterbox defender series for iPad air 2 , i love it. It's really a nice protective case.
    I have been using it for two weeks now and I found the following :
    1- back cam need to get a bumper cover for more protection when not using it. Well the griffin survivor case does have that.
    2- speakers need to get covered with a layer of cloth just like the survivor.
    3- 2 mics need to be covered with a protective cloth layer just like the griffin survivor case.
    4- hard to fit a huge lighting cable.
    5- when u plug the headphone jack the bumber presses against it and I think that might cause problems later on.
    6- hard to unplug headphone jack since the whole jack in inside through the case.

Attached Files:

2. bushido Suspended

bushido

3. ctg7w6 macrumors regular

I had one for my old iPad 2 before I upgraded to the Air 2. The Apple logo cutout was actually one of the things I really liked about it.

Not because others could see I was using an iPad... But so that I could see I was using one. I love the way iPads look, I really like the Apple logo, but I am also super paranoid I will drop my iOS device, so until this gen, I've always bought huge cases that basically completely hide the wonderful design of the device.

4. saltd macrumors 6502

saltd

Otterbox makes a fine product for sure. I always pull out the screen protector though.