iPad Air 2 problem while browsing Internet.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Newtons Apple, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Some sites I go to, for some reason exhibit some problems.

A news site I visit, if I click on a article to view it, when done I flick the screen to the right to get back to the main page. When I do flick it to the right and get back to the home page of that news service the screen will, after a second of two flash back to the article I was reading for a second and then back to the news home page. It does this all this and get frustrating.

Anyone else experience this? Is there something I can do to stop having it pop back to the previous page for a second and then going back? It does this at multiple site but to all of them. This forum does not exhibit this error.

2. MacRazySwe macrumors 6502a

I think it has to do with slow internet speeds. If the new page takes to long to load, it sort of shows the existing page once again. I never experienced it before, but I was just in Spain and had the exact same thing happen to me at the hotel, where internet speeds were very slow.

3. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Best way to verify if it's the Internet or th device is to try the same page using a different wifi network if possible. That could be it though.