Hello all, I have a 32GB iPad 2 and have been considering upgrading to an Air 2. Reading the blog here and the anticipated rumor of an iPad Pro I thought I would solicit additional opinions on whether or not to purchase an Air 2. I'm not interested in the size of the rumored iPad Pro as that would not fit securely in my briefcase and could be a bit unwieldy to carry, in my opinion. So, if you were interested in upgrading, would you do so now or wait it out until the fall to see what the potential revision would be? Thanks in advance.