iPad iPad Air 2 Replaced - What About The Charger?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bushido, Dec 3, 2014.

1. bushido Suspended

bushido

Hey,

apple is sending me a new iPad Air 2 tomorrow because i had some display issues. they told me to send the current one back but i forgot to ask if i am supposed to include the cable and the charger. unfortunately the hotline is already closed for today so i cannot ask and TNT is picking up the package between 8 am and noon tmrw already.

thanks!

2. KapitanIksrog macrumors regular

No. Keep your cables. I've never done an iPad exchange but plenty iPhone exchanges and the phone comes in a small box with no accessories. Keep your cables and your original box. Send only the iPad back.

3. bushido, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014

bushido thread starter Suspended

bushido

change of plans :D randomly decided 16GB isnt enough and i am just gonna send both back and buy a 64gb one once i get the money back

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

You really do just get free cables. I've replaced a few phones under applcare+ and they just take the old phone and give you a refurb with a charger and everything.

5. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

I got a replacement for my air 2 (screen distortion thing) and forgot to send back the cable/charger. They sent a NIB Air 2 but never mentioned the missing stuff....i don't think they care.