iPad Ipad air 2 - shake to undo

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sirees01, Oct 25, 2014.

1. sirees01 macrumors member

Love the ipad air 2, it's fantastic.

I have noticed one very irritating feature though, shake to undo feature in ios 8 seems far more sensitive. I keep getting the undo typing box pop up quite often just putting the ipad down.

Anyone else notice the increased sensitivity or can this feature be disabled?

2. seqiro macrumors newbie

Just went from an iPad 4 to an iPad Air 2 and it is driving me up the wall, too. Every time you barely jostle the iPad, set it down on a table, etc., "Undo Typing" pops up.

I was running iOS on the iPad 4 as well, so I think it's an Air 2 thing and not an iOS 8 thing. No way that I know of to disable it.

3. CyberManiaK macrumors newbie

Uhm this is a feature? I thought it was a bug, hoping was going be fixed on 8.1.1

This is very annoying! Whats the point of this "feature "?

4. TJone macrumors 6502a

I wish Apple would finally give us an iOS toggle to disable it without having to jailbreak to disable it.

5. Simacca macrumors 6502a

Simacca

I got this with deleted emails. It freaked me out at first until I realised what was happening. I now use this function if I accidentally delete an email .

6. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

I freaking hate this. I wanna disable it. So annoying...and yes it is more sensitive.

7. donnaw macrumors 65816

I keep getting that pop up and didn't even know what it meant. Just assumed it was a bug.

Well, thanks for the info folks. Very funny......