iPad Ipad Air 2 vibrating speakers, can I exchange?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by xkmkmlmx, Jan 9, 2016.

1. xkmkmlmx macrumors newbie

I know there is tons and tons of posts about this, but it still isn't clear. I have had the iPad Air 2 for about a week now. I am loving it. Except the speakers are insanely bad. I fired up something very soft and with 3 bars it was still distorted. When I turned it up higher, the song became unrecognizable.

Blah blah, you have heard this all before. My one and only question is, are Apple treating this as an actual flaw and are they doing exchanges for the issue?

2. sinar macrumors regular

If you bought it from an Apple Store you can just return it for a refund within two weeks, and buy another,

3. ssong macrumors 6502a

ssong

I don't think Apple are treating as an official flaw and they did have this issue for a while, one can just hope they fix it for the Air 3 (I heard iPP is much better at dealing with this). But as sinar said, you can very easily return within the 14 day returns period :)

4. Marshall73 macrumors 6502a

Marshall73

The speakers vibrate on all iPad Air 2's, however the audio does not distort. If you have audio distortion you have a faulty unit. Try a unit in the store and you will feel the vibration but the audio is clear.

5. dazz87 macrumors 6502

Exchange it for what another iPad Air? You will be wasting your time

6. username: macrumors 6502a

Yeah as Marshall73 says, while the speakers vibrate on the iPad Air 2, audio is excellent. If your audio is bad then you have a faulty iPad.