Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UKmacman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 4, 2007
i have just bought an iPad Air 2 and it is great. I think I have no issues with the screen with marks apart from the fact that I don't think the videos I play are as sharp as my old iPad 3. In fact in generally videos are a bit blockey.

Ok not terrible but it's not impressive. I really can't be bothered to get into the whole changing iPad routine. Maybe it is not looking good because my 6plus looks so great.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
i have just bought an iPad Air 2 and it is great. I think I have no issues with the screen with marks apart from the fact that I don't think the videos I play are as sharp as my old iPad 3. In fact in generally videos are a bit blockey.

Ok not terrible but it's not impressive. I really can't be bothered to get into the whole changing iPad routine. Maybe it is not looking good because my 6plus looks so great.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Well, it all depends on what videos u are playing doesn't it! Try buying or renting a HD film at 1080p from iTunes and see how good it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.