iPad Air 2 - Web pages not opening in Safari, Apps not getting downloaded

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by agbenny, Dec 10, 2014.

1. agbenny macrumors newbie

Sirs,

I just bought a new iPad Air 2 WiFi only (iOS 8.1.1). I am running into multiple issues,

1. Safari was opening web pages for few hours and the stopped totally. (I am in a Wifi). Its not working even after restarting ipad and WiFi router. I can open pages in other devices.

2. trying with another browser is not an option as I am unable to connect to download any apps fully - It takes hours and some of them are still not downloaded - Chrome is still pending download.

I am able to open FaceBook and browse, through the App. I am able to browse Apps from store too.

I tried to set the date and time Automatically, But it it never get completed, I just see the status circle rotating for ever.

I tried to log off and log on in iCloud, signout and signin in from Store - Nothing works.

I am bit frustrated, as I couldn't get any useful help from Google searches too.

Any support is much appreciated.

2. bugaboo12 macrumors newbie

I would try a Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset NETWORK Settings and see if that helps. Hopefully!

3. agbenny thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, it worked for me already as I did the same. Thanks a lot!