iPad Ipad Air 2 worth it?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hannan8v8, Nov 1, 2014.

1. hannan8v8 macrumors newbie

I am planning to buy an iPad. This will be my first iPad ever. I recently visited an apple store and used it. Its fast and amazing. The only thing i didnt like was when I played music on full volume, the backside of the iPad started vibrating. I am just worried whether this will have any impact on the usage of iPad.

For all those who have bought iPad Air 2, is it worth it? Anything which you dont like in it?

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Only you can decide. The vibration you speak of is a fairly common issue that people are complaining about. It can be felt when holding the device or playing a game. I personally wouldn't like that but it doesn't bother some other folks.

That's the price to be paid for devices that just have to get thinner and thinner and thinner.

Next years version will be so thin that when you type on it your fingers will poke holes right in the screen but since it'll be a mm thinner it will still be cool. :D

3. PixelpusherBV macrumors member

Go for it, you'll love it. As your first iPad there will be far more things you enjoy about it than not. Get a cheap Bluetooth speaker for it if you're likely to be playing music at full volume. I'd recommend the Anker MP141; great sound for the price (I've just bought my second one from Amazon for £29).

4. AnthonyS621 macrumors member

I asked the same thing two days ago, but I was coming from an iPad 2. I'll be stopping by best buy and snagging up their amazing deals! If you are in the US don't forget to stop by the post off and get a change of address for with the coupon book. It has a 10% off coupon that can save you 50-70 dollars on an iPad if you choose to get it

5. hannan8v8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys, unfortunately im in Australia so ill try to get the ipad for the best price here.

6. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Only why to know is buy it, try it. I assume you have a return period there as well.

The Air 1 may be an option if the vibration is too much for your taste with the Air 2.