iPad iPad air 7.0.4 & jailbrake talk?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by RolledUp20s, Jan 17, 2014.

1. RolledUp20s macrumors regular

Wow, it's been a while. I think the last JB device I did was the ipad 2, when it was new. I've gone full circle since then, android, ipad mini, android, now finally back with ipad air after lasting 3 weeks with the Lenovo flex idea pad..but I digress.

So, I have my Mac mini and ipad air, I bought it yesterday from the store so it's 7.0.4...whether that was OTA update or manufactured? I'm not sure..but I think that it could matter after reading lots of problems with jailbraking the iPads ..or has that been fixed with evasion 1.0.4?
    I am used to the process of jailbraking, I used to do my iPhones aswel before switching to the S4 ( still have and love this phone :p ) but as I've been out of the JB scene awhile..what's the safest tool (program) to use to JB? Is it evasion or should I wait a while longer for ...what's it called poison?? Something like that. Also, is 7.0.4 jail broken worth it right now? Is everything in Cydia updated for it now?

Thoughts guys /gals..?

Haven't been on here in ages and can't remember if JB is frowned upon here..(I'm not a pirate)

2. McBeats macrumors 6502a

www.evasi0n.com

pretty much good to go, but few great apps have been deemed abandonware.

3. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

evasi0n.com

I would do a clean restore just in case to make sure the jailbreak goes perfectly okay

4. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

JB my IPad Air, worked great, no problems but I only do a hand full of tweaks.
    Gridlock 2
    Pandora skips and downloader
    ITunes Radio unlimited
    Cloaky
    Activator

5. dgstan macrumors 6502a

I had zero problems with my Air.

You have to have:
    Browser Changer
    Better Folders
    SwipeSelection
    Bloard