iPad iPad Air Bed Stand/Mount

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 3587, Dec 2, 2013.

1. 3587 macrumors 6502a

I have been looking for a nice stand/clamp unit that I can attach my iPad Air in bed. Looking for something that offers multiple different viewing angles. There are a ton of ideas out there, but nothing specific for the Air... Nothing that people absolutely love either.

Links? Ideas?

2. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

Look up the Tablift at nbryte.com I bought mjne from amazon. This thing is amazing. It's not a clamp but may serve your purposes. I almost never use my iPad mini without it at home. (To accommodate the smaller size of the mini I simply tied a not on the bungee cord. No issues since.) The iPad is very very secure in it.

It was made for iPad 1 or 2-4 so the holder very slightly peaks above the bezel in 2 of the 3 viewing positions but it hasn't been a major problem at all. I think they're coming out with a new one to address that issue.

3. billiboy macrumors newbie

Hi
    You can try "My Stand" i got it from ebay it's great,i use it on bed all time,it's well designed can be used on a desk or on the floor.i'm attaching a pic i took at home (sorry for the bad quality)
    my stand home.jpg
    Hope this help :)

4. laptape macrumors newbie

5. Lilliana macrumors newbie

The best Lap iPad book holder

I LOVE the Wedgee for reading in bed it holds an device or a book.
    Got it at AcmShop.net, also bought one for me mom who is always using it. Best gift I ever gave her!