iPad iPad Air: Belkin Snap Shield Cover and scratches/scuff marks?

here2rock

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2012
Australia
Very expensive for a piece of plastic which does not look great. If the price was $10 then I would have considered. It just destroys the look of an iPad Air.

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Very expensive for a piece of plastic which does not look great. If the price was $10 then I would have considered. It just destroys the look of an iPad Air.
Every case/cover destroys the look, better than destroying your iPad. For $10 try ebay for a cheaper piece of plastic :rolleyes:

here2rock

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2012
Australia
Every case/cover destroys the look, better than destroying your iPad. For $10 try ebay for a cheaper piece of plastic :rolleyes:

That's what I exactly mean, what is so good about Belkin over priced piece of junk? If you must protect your iPad's back so badly then you may as well the $5-10 piece from eBay or Amazon.

The.Dude

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2013
Anyone know where these can be bought in Australia?
Does Amazon not ship to you guys? If you really want something specific I could probably order it for you then send it out when I get to NZ later this month.

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Does Amazon not ship to you guys? If you really want something specific I could probably order it for you then send it out when I get to NZ later this month.
Some sellers do alot don't. They retail for $29.99 so i ended up paying $14 freight from Asia. Its on the way.
They will be in shops in Australia eventually, i have had one for iPad 4. I don't live in a big city so choice is limited.

Thanks for the offer though.

----------

That's what I exactly mean, what is so good about Belkin over priced piece of junk? If you must protect your iPad's back so badly then you may as well the $5-10 piece from eBay or Amazon.
Been there done that, you get what you pay for. :eek:

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Got my clear one today, fits great with the smart cover, magnets work on the back too. Has a nice matt finish feel to it, doesn't feel like cheap shiny plastic. Space grey air looks good in it. Ordered Tuesday arrived Friday from Hong Kong. No complaints here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.