All iPads iPad Air Bluetooth Issues?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Prabz26, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Prabz26 macrumors regular

Prabz26

So my iPad Air has been running very smoothly through everything today but I can not seem to connect my Bluetooth keyboard :(

I have a Microsoft Wedge Keyboard, and it connects and functions with my iPhone 5 perfectly but my iPad doesn't pick up my iPhone or the keyboard when I turn on Bluetooth.

Anyone have any similar problems?

2. Krevnik macrumors 68040

Krevnik

I have the same keyboard and haven't had any issues. I did have to pair it again since it was still paired to my other iPad. Did you pair it with the Air?

3. jclardy macrumors 68040

jclardy

The keyboard is probably connected to your iPhone. Most BT devices only support a single connection at a time and if they connect they won't go into pairing mode.

4. gooberwilson macrumors regular

gooberwilson

I've been having similar problems. I have a third party Bluetooth keyboard that worked fine with my iPad mini. I recently upgraded to the iPad air and the keyboard will attempt to pair but it will ultimately say it's not connected. I have an apple Bluetooth keyboard and it works just fine so I'm assuming this keyboard I'm trying to use just isn't supported by the iPad air.

5. msandsm macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem with my iPad Air. I just got a new Logitech keyboard, and it won't pair with the iPad. In fact, I have never been able to pair anything to the iPad Air. I have BT headphones that would never connect either. I have turned off BT on my iPhone 6 (both devices are running 9.2.1), and have rebooted the iPad, but still can't connect to it (although my phone connects with any BT set up when it's enabled). I'm wondering if it would be worth the horrors of trying to reach Customer Service at Apple, or maybe contact Logitech?