iPad iPad Air - Can't find Springtomize 3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by maxstudent, Feb 22, 2014.

1. maxstudent macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and am having trouble finding Springtomize 3 in the Cydia Store on my iPad Air (iOS 7.0.4), which I just jailbroke yesterday. When I search for the app in Cydia, only the earlier versions of Springtomize show up. But, I can find Springtomize 3 fine in the Cydia Store on a jailbroken iPhone 4 (iOS 7.0.4). I have the BigBoss Repo and version 1.1.9 of Cydia on both devices. Is the Springtomize 3 app just not available on the iPad Air yet, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Have you gone to Changes Tab and hit refresh ?

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I just updated to 7.0.6 on my iPhone and ipad, Springtomize isn't there for me either.

4. maxstudent thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for responding so quickly! I just did it, and it still didn't help. On my iPhone, there are 2223 Apps in the "Tweaks" section (where the Springtomize 3 is located), but on my iPad there are only 1964 Apps in the "Tweaks" section. For all of the other sections it is the same: fewer apps on the iPad than on the iPhone. My sources on both devices are just the default ones. Is there something else I need to install that I forgot to on the iPad?

5. blakkout macrumors member

I wonder if this is related to the same reason the beta version numbers have to be spoofed back to 7.0.4 for a lot of things related to Cydia downloads and apps. Maybe it will fix itself when Cydia related compatibility is updated to include 7.0.6.

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Did you figure this out? I thought I'd refresh later and it would show up but it's still not available on my iPhone or ipad running 7.0.6.

7. dapitts08 macrumors regular

i am having the same problem on an iphone 5s.

just traded in my htc one for the iphone 5s today.

first thing i did was jailbreak it so i can install themes and customize.

but no springtomize 3 in cydia for me either :/

8. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Odd, I updated to 7.0.6 and it shows in Cydia for me :confused:

9. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I wanted to install ColorBadges again after updating, it's not in a Cydia for me anymore either.

10. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

I see it in cydia on my iphone 5 on 7.0.6

11. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I think I'm going to restore and rejailbreak again. Nothing else seems to work. Only problem is I just restored my Mac Mini and like always I can't get my iTunes library to work on my fresh install. I really, really hate iTunes. I'd like to get that fixed first so I can sync my apps after doing the restore.

12. maxstudent thread starter macrumors newbie

I restored the iPad to iOS 7.0.6, then re-Jailbroke it, and the Springtomize 3 app showed up in Cydia! I would recommend people that are still having trouble to try that. Make sure you backup everything before restoring.

13. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

All the missing packages showed up this morning after refreshing Cydia, I didn't need to restore.

14. z06gal macrumors 6502