the1payday

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Amarillo, TX
Just picked up my iPad Air. I noticed that the default wallpaper, the one Apple is showing on the device on their homepage (the blue and green one) is not on the device anywhere. Has anyone else who's picked one up noticed this? Thanks.

iRobby

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
Fort Myers, FL USA
Just picked up my iPad Air. I noticed that the default wallpaper, the one Apple is showing on the device on their homepage (the blue and green one) is not on the device anywhere. Has anyone else who's picked one up noticed this? Thanks.

Not sure why it's not preloaded but I found it in the forums :

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 612

jclardy

macrumors 68040
Oct 6, 2008
Not sure why it's not preloaded but I found it in the forums :

That is it but is has some major banding...it looks like it could have been scaled up. The other color gradient defaults don't have it.

TommyA6

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2013

You can download it somewhere else if you want :) .
iPad Air will be selling starting tomorrow in my country (today is a holiday) so I can't answer it yet :D

In fact here it is

lol now you have two :D

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,765

jonnyb098

macrumors 68040
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
I clicked the link. Cut the image also has a white bar at the bottom below the wallpaper. How I get rid of the white bar ?

You should click the link I provided then click the link of the thumbnail in the post. Its works fine for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.