iPad iPad Air greatest case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by zoran, May 30, 2015.

1. zoran macrumors 68030

Which would be the best case for the iPad Air? Apple's case looks great but its way too overpriced! So after Apple's case what else is out there?

2. Ti Rider macrumors member

The Smart Case is expensive but worth it. There is absolutely no other case that fits, protects, functions as well. My wife gave me an iPad Air and Smart Case for Christmas. Before I actually owned one I was in your camp - thinking it was massively overpriced and no way it could be worth the price. After using it for six months - I realized I was completely wrong. Yes, it's pricey but worth every penny....

3. Evilguppy macrumors newbie

Evilguppy

4. Royksöpp macrumors 6502a

Royksöpp

I love my Smart Case! It was well worth the 80 dollars. It's held up quite well for the 7 months I've owned it. I highly recommend it for it's quality and durability.

5. ranan90, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  6. sparksd macrumors 68000

7. Donoghan macrumors regular

Donoghan

The leather Smart Case is so worth it. I had one for my Air, for my Mini 2, and now for my Air 2. I've tried some others like the Devicewear Ridge, the simple Smart Cover, (my kids use the Poetic smart cases on their minis), but I keep coming back to the Apple leather Smart Case. Haven't found anything yet that I like better. Same for the Apple leather case for the 6 and 6 Plus. Big fan.