IPad Air IOS 8.1.1

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Clavdivs, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Clavdivs macrumors newbie

Installed this IOS Version two weeks ago.

Diagnostics include "jetsam event" 4 times in 3 days, and several "low memory" logs.
    32gb device.

Have read the logs. Is there a bug with this version?
    :apple:o

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Nothing I've heard about. 8.1.1 has been pretty stable on my Air since I installed it last week. Is the device behaving poorly or running slow? I wouldn't let logs bother me unless the device was acting up.

3. Clavdivs thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey S2mikey

Early reply. Are you still snowed under?

Device feels slower, pages tend to drag a but when flipping down though I don't know if my wifi link is to blame.
    Put up a separate thread about movie downloads as I am a new Apple family member.
    Downloaded via iTunes a movie "The Graduate" and format is terrible, either standard (too too magnified) or widescreen ( the opposite)

Have a nice day
    C

4. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Actually, no...I'm about an hour east of Buffalo which is the area that got blasted with snow. Just a few inches by me, thankfully. :)

As for your device....hmmm. Not sure. I assume you've done a hard reset and maybe even cleared the safari cache too? You'll lose login data but I do that every once in a while for good measure. And, doing a reset network settings can also freshen things up. Worth a shot anyways, can't hurt anything.