iPad iPad Air on Amazon

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Viper3773, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Viper3773 macrumors regular

Viper3773

My family has a lot of Amazon giftcards to use up, I was just curious as to how long after the release date that Amazon would begin selling it?

2. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Amazon doesn't sell iPads. 3rd parties will sell on Amazon soon after they are released though, sometimes at higher prices

3. Viper3773 thread starter macrumors regular

Viper3773

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Consider yourself lucky that your family will share their Amazon gift cards. We order stuff from Amazon multiple times each week. From dog food to diapers to tools to stuff.....

My family treats those the same as CASH.

5. Viper3773 thread starter macrumors regular

Viper3773

Oh yeah, I love amazon and order anything and everything from them.

Truth be told, we have a ton of points for our insurance provider and can redeem them for an iPad 2 or iPad mini, but since the new iPad is coming out I told my parents to perhaps wait and opt for the amazon gift card option, since it comes out to about the same and who knows whether the provider will update their points store.

Humana is our provider.

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Okay, I give up.

How do you get "points" or gift cards from an insurance company?

7. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Ha! Wondering same thing. Usually the only thing my ins. Co gives me is higher premiums, esp when I get "points" from the state patrol. :D

8. Viper3773 thread starter macrumors regular

Viper3773

Doing a lot of (annoying) things - taking surveys about health online, getting your blood work done by the doctors and importing it, you get points for being in sports leagues/events, etc.