iPad Air online order

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by Threni, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Threni macrumors member

So how does this work? Keep refreshing at 8am local time on day of launch? Then I presume it suddenly says available?

How lucky are you to get it a couple of days later?

I don't see the point ordering and waiting weeks. I bought my iPhone 5S from the apple store several days after launch and had no problem getting one. Just don't really want to hang around for the iPad though.

2. Daves0024 macrumors member

The apple store app went live before the actual site went up. I always order through the app. I ordered the 5s as soon as it went live and I received the shipment the following Wednesday. If you want it sooner than that, you are going to have to go to the Apple store.

3. applemike68 macrumors regular

Just curious will the apple store open earlier on November 1st? I know the malls open in most states at 10:00 am. I wonder if they will open earlier.

Thanks,

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

Maybe.

I imagine we'll know more about the actual launch details as we get towards the middle of next week. Right now, until Apple actually gives details, all you'll see is speculation based on what they've done in the past.

5. Joelromirre macrumors newbie

The app states that you can choose in store pick up as well

6. TheBing1980 macrumors member

TheBing1980

Apple retail stores open at 8:00am on launch days.

7. joeshmo2010 macrumors 6502a

They're doing in store pick up for the iPad Air, so just order it at 12:01am friday and place the order for pick up at your store of choosing!