All iPads iPad Air Price Adjustment

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AppleRocks2011, Nov 27, 2013.

1. AppleRocks2011 macrumors member

AppleRocks2011

I bought my iPad Air from the Apple store. I ended up exhanging it last week. The return policy states that I can return or exchange the iPad until January 7th (holiday return policy).

On Black Friday, there will be a slight reduction in price....I was just wondering if you think I will be able to bring in my reciept to get a price adjustment.

Thoughts?

2. ryanmcv macrumors 6502a

ryanmcv

No.

From Apple's Retail Store Purchase Policies:

3. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Unfortunately, your only option is to return and re-purchase at the sale price.

4. AppleRocks2011 thread starter macrumors member

AppleRocks2011

That may be an option, you're right. The only issue is that I can't buy back the device I already have - their system won't allow me to purchase an "open" device.............after paying $980, saving 15% means almost $145, so it would be nice to save a little haha.

5. AdrianT macrumors member

Try asking the store you purchased it from. Last year they did a price adjustment in store for my iPad when it was on sale for Black Friday, as long as you were within the return period.

6. luqtotheman macrumors regular

I bought my iPad about a week ago and I am going to ask for a price adjustment. I would find it silly if they wouldn't just adjust the price. If I have to I will return my device and purchase a ipad with a discount.

That will be annoying of course because this one is working great and restoring it will be annoying. Hopefully the manger will make everyone's life easier and just return the difference on my credit card.