All iPads Ipad Air real racing 3 issue?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Steveh2780, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Steveh2780 macrumors regular

Steveh2780

Hi guys, I setup my ipad air earlier restoring it to iCloud backup from my ipad 4. I went to the a few games, all of which ran really well, but when i tried real racing 3 the initial game was fine until I got to the race - the game ran small screen in the bottom right hand corner of the screen (see pic)
    I deleted and reloaded thinking there was a big but again the same thing, game startup is fine but the racing goes to a quarter of the screens size.
    Any ideas? Thanks for any replies

Attached Files:

2. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

hmmm been playing that game a ton on my iPad air and haven't had that issue once, all i can think of is maybe, deleting the app, hard resetting the iPad and then reinstalling the game and see if it maybe doesn't happen again, sorry thats all i can really come up with

3. jayiw macrumors regular

Exact thing happened to me when I first cloud downloaded it to my Air (had it on iPad 3 before). All I did was reboot the Air and all is well.

4. SamuraiMinis macrumors member

It also happened to me when first opening the app after downloading it over the cloud. All I did was close the app out of multitasking and when I started it back up I didn't touch the screen until all the animations were finished, then it worked fine. Try this and see if it works :)