All iPads iPad Air refund?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by PongYKong, Jan 7, 2014.

1. PongYKong macrumors newbie

Hello, bought an iPad Air on black friday November 29 and wondering if its possible to get a refund?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

U.S. stores have a return period of January 7th (today) for any possible returns
    Linky

3. myusername macrumors member

myusername

return period

Apple's normal 14 day return period is suspended from Black Friday until 14 days after Christmas, figuring people get things early and wait to give gifts. That being said I believe today is day 14, counting back to 12/25/13.

Better get moving

4. PongYKong thread starter macrumors newbie

Really? I didn't know about the extended refund for christmas and seems like today is the last day! Thank you guy :)

5. mpayne2k macrumors 6502a

mpayne2k

Straight off Apple.com's policy for returns:

"Holiday Return Policy

Items purchased at the Apple Online Store that are received between November 1, 2013 and December 25, 2013, may be returned through January 7, 2014. Please note that all other terms and conditions provided in the Apple Online Store Sales and Refunds Policy are still applicable with respect to such items purchased. All purchases made after December 25, 2013 are subject to the Standard Return Policy."

6. aneftp macrumors 68040

Better for me. Have until Feb 2014 to return target iPad Air I got on Black Friday.

7. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

That's great! :rolleyes:

How is that helpful to the OP?

8. aneftp macrumors 68040

The OP never mentioned which store they purchased the iPad air from.

Best buy and target also had Black Friday iPad Air sales as well so they may have different return policies.

9. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

The OP stated that today was the last day after some one else mentioned the Apple Store's return window.