iPad iPad Air Screen significantly improved

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Anti-Lucifer, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

I noticed this ipad airs screen if you compare to previous generations with retina, when you use a finger to move any web page with text up and down smoothly, you will see the previous retina generation screens exhibit a "wavy" pattern when the page scrolls up and down continuously. Try this on the new ipad airs screen the effect is totally gone. I say this is a major improvement!

Even on my galaxy note 3 the 1080p screen does the same "wavy" motion effect when scrolling up and down continuously.

This has to be an advancement in the way the LCD is refreshed. Definitely a "fix"!!

2. mpayne2k macrumors 6502a

mpayne2k

I didn't have the "wavy" effect with my iPad 3 or iPad Mini 1st gen....

3. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nope. You have the same issue you just don't realize it.

http://youtu.be/9w_8dNDiVC8

It's not the camera shutter capturing this anomaly either.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Really? I won't comment anymore. I am just going to stare at this statement for a little while, let it sink in...

5. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

Getting use to how you throw ideas around here eh? :D

6. NextGenApple macrumors regular

Correct me if wrong, Thought you was returning your Air due to less ram issues with an Air you had, you even started a thread saying you won't buy one again after having issues with a few air you had and you'll wait to next year. Now you say Air screen is great. Which is it poor, good or great device.

You talk truth at times but you're very confused it seems.

7. Anti-Lucifer thread starter macrumors 6502a

No I'm the airs screen is indeed improved -significantly. My previous retina screens all shows some wavy-ness when smoothly scrolling up and down but the technology in the airs screen seems to have "fixed" this. It wasn't a deal breaker issue in he past but it is really there.

So far I have still similar crashing in safari a few times daily but I'm most likely gonna sell this one off when the ipad 6 comes with more ram. The ram issue is still very real.

8. NeoiPad macrumors member

My iPad 3 didn't had this