iPad Ipad Air--Smart Cover, Smart Case. Smart Cover with Sleeve or Naked with sleeve?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jaybar, Nov 4, 2013.

1. jaybar macrumors 6502a

jaybar

Hi

I will be picking up an iPad Air tomorrow

I will mainly use my iPad Air in bed. I sometimes put it flat on the desk or in my lap. At night, I prop it against the night table next to the bed. There is some possibility it might tip over when I get in or out of bed, since I am not the most graceful. I also take it to the office, on occasion and have an sfbags Muzetto iPad bag for that purpose.

I am attracted to the Air b/c of its lightness. I have found the iPad3/4 heavy. My vision does not easily lend itself to the mini.

Should I:

1) Use it naked at home/office and transport it in the Muzetto bag?
    2) Use it naked, but get a high quality sleeve for when I stand it upright or for when place it in my Muzetto bad?
    3) Get an iPad smart cover either to use with/without the sleeve?
    4) Consider an iPad Smart Case instead?

Thanks

Jay

2. enjoimorenow macrumors newbie

why doesn't this work?????

**** **** **** **** this is a piece of **** FORUM< never works, why does my posts not show up!!!>?!?!?!

**** MACRUMORS, this is a piece of **** site!

3. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

I vote for Smart Cover with a sleeve for transportation. Even a cheapo sleeve would do.

4. pat park macrumors 6502a

Smart Cover and back skin with a sleeve for transport.

I got a pretty good deal on an Incase iPad sleeve. It was mistakenly marked at a lower price $18. It's sized for the iPad2 size, but it still works for the Air.

I'm debating on which back skin to get. Sticker Boy just announced a brushed metal looking sticker/back skin. Going back and forth between something like this or a clear matte skin.