iPad iPad Air Wifi iOS 7.1 beta 2 jailbreakable?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jkun, Jan 6, 2014.

1. jkun macrumors member

Hi guys,

I want to know if any of you have jailbroken an iPad Air wifi on iOS 7.1 beta 2 successfully. I've tried it with evasi0n 1.0.2 and it does not work for me. I want to know if I'm just doing something wrong as I've tried it twice and both have ended in boot loops. Thanks

2. Syndicate0017 macrumors 6502

1 suggestion that worked on my mini was putting it in airplane mode. Another I have heard that works is turning on reduced motion.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Have you tried turnin reduced motion on. I have this advice and it worked a few days ago for that member. Don't remember the device, but worth a try.

4. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

It certainly should, haven't read otherwise. only rMini cellular and iPad 2 seem to be the problematic models. Or rather, iPad 2 was, and I think rMini cellular is still 'undergoing investigation' by the team last I checked. I haz wifi version so it wasn't a big concern for me.

Enjoy the world of minimal iOS 7 Safari crashes (none for me so far on either device) ;)

5. jkun thread starter macrumors member

Thanks I'll give these a try later. When you say turn on airplane mode and reduce motion - that only has to be during the JB process right? haha... As I would like my wifi and my animations :)

6. jkun thread starter macrumors member

:/ ... I tried both things and still ended in boot loops. Wahhhh