iPad Ipad Air Will Fit In Some Pockets!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AppleRobert, Nov 3, 2013.

1. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Of course portability is important to many and I have two garments the Air will fit into:

A New Balance Shell Jacket, similar to what many manufacturers have on the market with the most notable being North Face. I have no experience with the latter as it is out of my price range buy many folks own them and maybe someone can check it it fits if it comes with a large pocket. BTW, I snapped up my New Balance a few years ago at Marshalls for under $50 and it is very nice, warm and waterproof.

A UniQlo Fleece jacket I purchased a few months ago at one of their stores for $20. It is lightweight and has pretty good warmth to it.

I only concern myself with this type of clothing presently this time of year where I live, however I would not be surprised though if it fits in some cargo short pockets as some manufactures make large ones.

The weight when I tried it in those garments is very tolerable, we are only talking a pound so ....

Another plus for me to keep the Air!!! :D

2. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

3. M5RahuL macrumors 68020

M5RahuL

My Note 3 fits comfortably in my jean pocket [ front : 32 x 34 ] but I haven't tried the Air in any of my jackets... I suppose it'll fit though, but w/o the case.

Love the weight to size ratio on the Air! Def. a keeper!