IPad Air won't stay

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by drea97, Oct 4, 2014.

1. drea97 macrumors regular

charger every time I tried different usb wall cable I get the same result not charging. I got this ipad air last year I wondering will Wal Mart will give me a new iPad.

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

If you tried different chargers then it's either that that battery is bad or the connection point for the charger on the iPad is physically damaged. The warranty is one year from Apple. Can you take it to an apple store and have them check it out? Wouldn't hurt.

3. drea97 thread starter macrumors regular

I will take to Apple Store let technical checking see what's wrong with it. If the battery is bad I hope I get new iPad air.

4. Rodster macrumors 68040

Whew, I doubt the battery is bad or at least you are unlucky. FYI, when you go to the Apple store bring along your charging cable and charger. There's an article on MR that indicates some charging cables are susceptible to corrosion or outright fail to work. If that's the case you may not be getting a proper connection.

According to the article, Apple is aware of the problem and if a lightning cable fails it's replaced free of charge.

5. drea97 thread starter macrumors regular

Can you post the link to the article about cable charging?

Thank You