Ipad & Amazon Kindle

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by magiclaffs, May 21, 2010.

1. magiclaffs macrumors member

I have Amazon kindle for my Iphone and downloaded the app to my Ipad. On the Ipad it told me I had to register the device. So...over to Amazon and it did have my Iphone registered but I got caught in some sort of loop. It seems that I have to de-register the Iphone, but if I do I can't use that account ever again (thus losing the books I have there). Can't I register the Ipad version too? Anyone with any experience of this?

2. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

You should be able to register your iPhone and your iPad independently. That's what I did. I don't remember having any issues doing that. If you are, just call their support.

3. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

When I first started the app on the iPad I just typed in my log in info and the device was registered. Why did you have to go to the Amazom web site?

4. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but you can register and deregister the same device over and over again on the same account.

I have 3 kindles, 1 iPhone, 1 iPad, and 3 computers register on the same account with no problem.