iPad and Hyatt Plug Panel

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Crager724, Nov 6, 2011.

  1. Crager724 macrumors member

    Aug 9, 2005
    God's Country
    I'll be staying at Hyatt hotel in the not too distant future and need to know which cables I need to watch my iPad on the TV in my room. There is a Plug Panel that accepts, Component Input, or Composite Input. If you have stayed at Hyatt with one of these panels, what did you use?
  2. MallCop macrumors 6502

    Jan 7, 2011
    I would use composite since it is on mostly any tv unless you know for sure there is component inputs then use them cause there HD.

Share This Page