All iPads iPad and iOS7

Discussion in 'iPad' started by preyan, Oct 5, 2013.

1. preyan macrumors 6502

preyan

So, it took a quick moment to accept the pastel like, thick, non-transparent icons. Ok, fine :D
    But certain things irk me.

1. I HATE that iOS7 makes my picture bigger ie zooms in, when I select it as my wallpaper. I have amazing pics of New York across the Hudson River but iOS7 feels the need to damn zoom. It's like the pic is perfect as it is and zooming in cuts out parts or slightly pixelates it :mad:

2. My music is a mess. iOS always use to have my album songs sorted by track number automatically. Even if I downloaded the last 6 last week and the first 6 tracks this week. Now it displays in the order it was downloaded to my iPad.

It's these "little" things that absolutely annoy me.

Anyone else with other smallish gripes? :(:confused::(

2. vincebio macrumors 6502a

vincebio

1. turn off parallax motion

3. Eric0531 macrumors newbie

The music app is a joke. All the albums on my iPad now have their tracks in random order. So far the only "fix" I've found is Settings | General | Reset | Reset All. So my choice is to lose all of my settings and take the time to reset them all, or not use my iPad for music. I work in software support for a software company with far less resources than Apple, and I'd be downright embarrassed to offer that as a "solution". Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

Whatever happened to "it just works"?

4. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

Tons and tons of little things that irk me. iOS7 kinda ruined a lot of what was good about the iOS.

5. preyan thread starter macrumors 6502

preyan

Thanks. Just tried it and it still zooms into the pic when setting as a background. It's under General, Accessibility, Reduce Motion. Right? Tried switching on and off and both zoom in :confused::(

6. token787 macrumors regular

token787

Since updating to ios7, my ipad looks and runs like a cheap toy. I hate ios7 and makes me dislike the ipad overall.

7. JoeRito macrumors 6502

JoeRito

My biggest problem is that numerous backgrounds and menu bars are white or off white... This is unattractive and too bright. Notes is now unusable- instead of the nice yellow lined pad background is just a white sheet, it's horrible. I had to buy a notes app. Bought Notability btw and it is very nice. Stinks to have to spend money for a notes app though.