iPad iPad and video editing

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LolTakeri, Dec 20, 2016.

1. LolTakeri, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016

LolTakeri macrumors newbie

Hello everyone!

I have the Air 1 and it seems like I 'll have to create some short videos for some project. What I am thinking of is to trust the entire work on my poor iPad Air 1. Can one of you experienced out there advise me whether this is a good idea or not?What is the iPad Air capable of doing and what not?Is it worth doing the work on an iPad or will i find myself disgusted?Are there some great video editing apps in iOS capable of making a little bit more complicated videos (complicated as in adding in visual effects,blurring out stuff etc) and generally,how would you rate video editing on an iPad overall?

Also,would the Pro make any difference over the Air 1 on that aspect?

2. JD2015 macrumors 6502

Explain everything helps produce good short videos for business, projects, presentations.

iMovie on iPad is very basic but haven't explored its potential. Same for pinnacle pro.

3. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

Pro have more RAM than Air 1 it makes a lot of difference. Air 2 is more powerful with 3 cores and bigger RAM

4. M. Gustave macrumors 68000

M. Gustave

Of course a newer device with a faster processor and more ram would "make a difference", but so what? Why don't you install iMovie and give it a try? My kids have edited short videos of their own for fun on their iPhone 4s's.