iPad Apps Crashing on iOS 6

saud0488

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
After updating my iPad 2 to iOS6, it seems that all of my apps are crashing within a minute of accessing them. It doesn't matter what app it is, stock or from app store. It's super annoying and it seems the battery life is horrible now. It dies from just sitting there for six hours.

I've tried everything from restoring to DFU restore.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

SirYossi

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2012
Penfield
Are your Apps Up todate?

After updating my iPad 2 to iOS6, it seems that all of my apps are crashing within a minute of accessing them. It doesn't matter what app it is, stock or from app store. It's super annoying and it seems the battery life is horrible now. It dies from just sitting there for six hours.

I've tried everything from restoring to DFU restore.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
make sure all your apps are up todate. if still having problems erase the ipad and start the install from scratch and do not restore from backup as that might also be corrupted. You might have to do some manual setup - reformatting and reinstalling will make the ipad like when you got it new from the factory. Had to to this with a ipod touch when upgraded from 4 to 5 but after restoring it and reformatting it - it worked fine after that

Cmichael

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2012
Same thing is happening to me. Every app crashes within a minute of opening it. Rebooting and resetting makes no difference. Ipad has become unusable.