Ipad apps on Iphone

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by bashir123, Feb 25, 2011.

1. bashir123 macrumors newbie

Hey i'm new to this forum butt I need some help.
    I told my friend I have an ipad but I don't and he asked me to go on friendly facebook app and post something and at the bottom it will say ipad.
    but the problem is I dont have an ipad and is their anyway i could use this app on iphone and still have an ipad icon at the bottom of my facebook post.

Thank you

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

First, why not tell the truth, as you'll not have to keep remembering your stories as you do when you lie.

Secondly if the app isn't compiled to run on both iPhones and iPads then you'll not be able to load/use it. From my initial research, I do not see friendly in the iPhone app store, but I use it on the iPad and it does not have a little plus on the price button meaning its an iPad only app.

Just tell the truth and say you don't have an iPad.

3. woodsy macrumors newbie

No is the answer your looking for. The facebook apps on the iphone and ipad are slightly different, so it will say somehting like " 2hrs ago via iphone" under the post.

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

This thread is so bizarre. Why would you need to lie about something like that?

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

I suspect that OP is male and was trying to impress a female friend or vice versa. I guess iPads have become a new status symbol or tool to attract persons of the opposite sex (or same sex depending on your orientation).

6. Annerz macrumors regular

Lol oh boy. Why don't you just tell him the truth?

7. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

"Hay baby, come check out my iPad..."

8. Weiser878 macrumors regular

Well, from his grammar and story, I'm guessing the OP is a child.

Dude, tell your friend that your parents won't let you know the iTunes password and they said you couldn't download even the free version because the web version works just fine.

There is, unfortunately, no way to duplicate it.

And on my Facebook feed it does NOT say Friendly for iPad, it says "Uploaded from Friend.ly about an hour ago"