Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spblat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
When I play Plants vs. Zombies on especially chaotic levels, the sound effects eventually go away. They never come back unless I force quit the app and relaunch. This specific issue has been confirmed by another iPad 2 user. My kids tell me they've seen the issue on my wife's iPad 1. I have never seen this problem on any other game.

However, PopCap told me today:

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with sound effects on your iPad. As this issue has reported regarding many Apps and games by various companies, it is believed at this time to be an iPad issue rather than software-specific. Please report the issue to Apple for further assistance.

So I'm asking a broader question: have you seen or heard about an issue like this "regarding many Apps and games by various companies"? Is anyone aware of a support interaction with Apple concerning this topic?

spblat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
Last edited:

Angakok

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2011
I'm experiencing the same problem with PvZ on iPad2 and iOS 4.3.2. So far I haven't noticed any other apps with this issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.