iPad Back Decals

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Sketh, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Sketh macrumors 6502

Sketh

Most people by now have seen these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

etc.

I think the back of the iPad needs some decals of it's own. I've whipped up a few mock ups, and if the idea grows on me enough, I'll go ahead and have some made. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If anyone has any ideas, lay them on me. I'm dying to utilize my local decal/screen printing shop.

2. iKor macrumors regular

iKor

I really like the idea of the first two, the last three.....
    ...Not so much(They really have no idea behind them), I think maybe the Twilight hands cradling the apple logo would be cool

3. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

Now that's creative. Haha.

4. vini-vidi-vici macrumors 6502

How about a pirate with the apple as an eye patch

5. Surely Guest

Surely

How about the Apple sitting on top of someone's head and an arrow flying towards it.....

6. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

Too bad the Apple logo on the iPad doesn't light up. I know the Macbook ones work with the screen backlight--but the iPad has to have some extra room in there for some low power LEDs. It's guts can't be that much larger than an iPod Touch.

I'll try to think of some ideas when I have more time this weekend. Does anyone know if the Apple logo on the back is shiny chrome or black? It's hard to tell from the pictures on Apple.com. Makes a big difference in the design.