Ipad beta 4 3g problem

vicseadog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
Has any one from Canada had a problem with 3g on iPad retina after upgrade, it does not work on my side.
I have 3g plan and all, but it does not recognize the sim. I tried to upgrade carrier settings for Rogers, I can't find in nowhere.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
What device? I'm having some occasional issues with 3G on my 3rd gen LTE iPad and have been wondering if I'm the only one.

----------

Oh, and I'm on Rogers's network too.

vicseadog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
Ipad retina

Ipad Retina, it does not work at all, it worked with 1 beta, then after ota upgrade it went off and never came back.

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
I really hate to state the obvious, but...go back to iOS 5 and that will increase your odds of your iPad working properly by 100%.

vicseadog

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
I know, I test it over several times, IOS 5 works like a charm, but Im a victim of beta testing swirl, sort of got to have it.

psiess

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2011
Has any one from Canada had a problem with 3g on iPad retina after upgrade, it does not work on my side.
I have 3g plan and all, but it does not recognize the sim. I tried to upgrade carrier settings for Rogers, I can't find in nowhere.
Any ideas?
I have been able to make it work with IOS6 beta 4, however, I have to occasionally re-enter the APN settings, especially after a reboot. I've used the following APN's successfully:

• rogers-core-appl1.apn
  • lteinternet.apn

Leave username & password blank for these APNs.

Hope that helps!