iPad Bluetooth Clicker

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by theBigD23, Mar 24, 2012.

1. theBigD23 macrumors 6502a

Hello... my friend is looking for a clicker to move slides in iPad Keynote or other programs that connects via bluetooth. I can't find one that connects directly to the iPad. Does such a product exist?

2. sekazi macrumors 6502

Keynote Remote on the App Store for iPhone and the iPod? Or are you looking for something else?

3. glen e macrumors 68030

as a keynote user for a year - it does not exist - the iphone will run as a keynote remote - it's an app but I don't like it...loses connection at vital times and cross swipe with finger is lame.......the bluetooth apple keyboard also will not advance slides , nor the trackpad...

4. theBigD23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks, but my friend doesn't want to use his phone to present and the reviews, like you said as well, aren't that good.

It's pretty odd that there isn't an accessory for this. I wonder if making a third party clicker to connect to keynote just isn't possible.

5. glen e macrumors 68030

all they have to do is make the connection reliable on the keynote remote app and make any button on the phone advance the slides and I'd be happy....