iPad Bluetooth Clicker

theBigD23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
Hello... my friend is looking for a clicker to move slides in iPad Keynote or other programs that connects via bluetooth. I can't find one that connects directly to the iPad. Does such a product exist?

sekazi

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2012
Keynote Remote on the App Store for iPhone and the iPod? Or are you looking for something else?

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Hello... my friend is looking for a clicker to move slides in iPad Keynote or other programs that connects via bluetooth. I can't find one that connects directly to the iPad. Does such a product exist?
as a keynote user for a year - it does not exist - the iphone will run as a keynote remote - it's an app but I don't like it...loses connection at vital times and cross swipe with finger is lame.......the bluetooth apple keyboard also will not advance slides , nor the trackpad...

theBigD23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
Keynote Remote on the App Store for iPhone and the iPod? Or are you looking for something else?
Thanks, but my friend doesn't want to use his phone to present and the reviews, like you said as well, aren't that good.

as a keynote user for a year - it does not exist - the iphone will run as a keynote remote - it's an app but I don't like it...loses connection at vital times and cross swipe with finger is lame.......the bluetooth apple keyboard also will not advance slides , nor the trackpad...
It's pretty odd that there isn't an accessory for this. I wonder if making a third party clicker to connect to keynote just isn't possible.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
all they have to do is make the connection reliable on the keynote remote app and make any button on the phone advance the slides and I'd be happy....