iPad Browser with sectional scrolling?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by PowerGamerX, Oct 20, 2010.

1. PowerGamerX macrumors 6502a

PowerGamerX

I really need to find a web browser that supports this as my iPad is nearly useless to me now unless I can find one. I do online schooling, and apart from the main part of the page, theres a section where information is displayed (notice its not a scroll bar for the whole page):

[​IMG]

2. dojoman macrumors 65816

Are you talking about web page where there's a scroll bar within a website? You can scroll the other one with two-finger scroll. One finger to scroll the Safari and two fingers to scroll the web site.

3. PowerGamerX thread starter macrumors 6502a

PowerGamerX

Yes, but this does not work for whatever reason.

4. Beau10 macrumors 6502a

Hmm, never had an instance where I haven't been able to do this. You do have to be pretty accurate with getting both fingers to land in the scroll zone at the same time.

5. PowerGamerX thread starter macrumors 6502a

PowerGamerX

Well, out of shear luck I noticed a PDA mode of the sight in the bottom corner, its not as elegant, but it works.

I feel stupid as I've been looking for a solution for the last 2 months, and I never noticed that button.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I tried the two finger thing in another website, and it worked.

Well, thank you, I'm going to go bash my head into a wall now because I'm so stupid it probably will make me smarter by doing it. :rolleyes:

-Ryan

6. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

The ANGEL site for my university has the same layout, same issue.

Just use a regular computer for it.

7. PowerGamerX thread starter macrumors 6502a

PowerGamerX

Well, since I found it, the PDA mode at least so far has been serviceable. Not pretty, but it works well.