Hey all. I have a first generation 32GB WiFi-only iPad and while I still love the hell out of it, I have the following problems that unfortunately necessitate an upgrade of sorts: - I am frequently running out of space - Apps and updates to pre-existing apps require iOS 6 - Given the above, it's really slow My guess is that if I were to purge the thing of apps, and just use it for the non-app content (i.e. photos, iTunes video, music) and web browsing, but within means, it'd run adequately until it finally died. Alas, I have apps, some of which I paid for and would very much like to be able to use. So, an upgrade. Before I go further, I'm finding that the idea of a secondary iPad with cellular data (preferably on Verizon) would prove handy in certain situations (such as while traveling in a friend's car when my phone inevitably dies or in places where I need internet but there's no WiFi. On top of this, I'd later get a 128GB Wi-Fi model 4th Gen iPad, likely new. Towards this end, I'm considering doing one of the following: (a) Buying a refurb cellular 16GB iPad mini and then later a 128GB WiFi 4th Gen (b) Doing the inverse and buying a Wi-Fi only 16GB iPad mini and then later a 128GB cellular 4th Gen (c) Buying a refurb cellular 16GB iPad 2 and then later a 128GB WiFi 4th Gen Or, completely alternatively: (d) Buy a refurb 64GB cellular iPad 2, which can effectively and immediately replace my first generation Wi-Fi only 32GB model and will tide me over until I buy a 128GB model from a current generation. When it does, said iPad 2 can become my secondary cellular iPad (e) do (d), but spend a little more and buy a refurb 64GB cellular 3rd Gen iPad and, in doing so, tide myself over for a while longer before buying a larger capacity iPad I know the technological merits to each course of action; this is more of a "what would you do?" sort of question. Utimately, when all is said and done, I'd like to have two iPads, a newer primary WiFi only model and a secondary refurbished smaller capacity cellular model. How much time passes between buying the latter and buying the former doesn't matter. Obviously, if I have something larger than what I have now for a cellular iPad, I can hold out longer on buying a 128GB iPad of a newer generation. What say you?